The transportation litigation attorneys at Lewis Wagner have earned a national reputation for being a responsive and valuable advocate for carriers, drivers, and insurers. As one of the only litigation teams in Indiana with a focus on defending the trucking industry, our team understands that when your commercial vehicle is involved in an accident, it is important to act quickly to minimize exposure.
We are committed to 24/7 availability to coordinate rapid response efforts in the event of an accident or catastrophic event. Day or night, Lewis Wagner’s rapid response transportation team can be reached at the following mobile numbers:
- Rob Foos, 317.418.9187
- Lesley Pfleging, 317.753.7069
- Katie Strawbridge, 317.441.5174
- Lynsey David, 270.519.9662
Our transportation team believes in educating our clients on how to identify possible sources of future litigation and then working to minimize the client’s exposure before the first claim is filed. When a legal issue does arise, our team stands ready to represent motor carriers in personal injury suits, wrongful death claims, cargo claims, and other transportation-related litigation.
Some of the critical services we provide our transportation industry clients include:
- 24/7 rapid response availability
- Access to our network of trusted engineering, biomechanical, conspicuity, and cell phone experts
- Expedient on-scene accident investigation throughout Indiana due to our central location
- Collection and preservation of evidence, including witness statements, photographs, and videos
- Same day reporting on investigative efforts
- Identification of medical, vocational, and economic experts
- Fluency in Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations
- Handbook review
For claims relating to automobiles and Transportation Network Companies, contact our Auto & TNC Liability Practice Group.