Many insurance claims require a prompt and objective review of coverage issues. The critical factor in any coverage claim is the interpretation of the applicable policy. The insurance coverage attorneys at Lewis Wagner can assist you in interpreting that policy and analyzing the validity of first and third party insurance coverage issues.
Our insurance coverage attorneys provide practical solutions to complex insurance disputes involving self-insured parties, businesses and insurance companies. Our team of insurance coverage attorneys has advised individuals and businesses about insurance coverage issues including insurance policy coverage opinions, declaratory judgments on policy coverage and defense of insurers against breach of contract and bad faith claims.
We handle insurance coverage disputes and defend declaratory judgment and bad faith actions with respect to:
- Commercial and construction liability insurance
- Personal and commercial auto insurance
- Homeowner insurance
- Life, health, and disability insurance
- “Claims made” and professional liability insurance
- Environmental insurance
- Duties to additional insureds and certificate holders
- Property insurance
- Product liability insurance
- Business interruption insurance
- Employer Liability Insurance (EPLI)