When faced with a legal dispute, mediation and other forms of alternative dispute resolution are popular and cost-effective ways to reach resolution. The mediation process often produces results that are more successful and fair to all parties involved, allowing both sides to voice their opinions outside of an often heated adversarial system.
Additional benefits of using mediation as a means to resolve disputes include:
- Fostering working relationships between you and opposing parties
- Saving the costs inherent in other dispute resolution options
- Resolving disputes faster and more efficiently than through litigation
- Preserving confidentiality concerning disputes and related information
- Maintaining control to avoid contingent liability issues
We offer a choice of several highly skilled and passionate attorney-mediators, all of whom work diligently to resolve conflicts efficiently. Our state of the art conference center, centrally located in downtown Indianapolis, employs the latest technology for remote communications. By offering accessibility for both local and remote attendees, our mediators are available to assist with virtual mediations involving out-of-state participants or conflicts.
Lewis Wagner’s attorney-mediators are also available to serve as settlement consultants should the need arise in your case. Because of our mediation training and experience, our team can provide negotiation and mediation strategy services including assisting with case evaluation, engaging in discussion regarding various negotiation tools, and developing a negotiation strategy to get you and your clients to your settlement goals.